The North Dakota AFL-CIO is a federation of North Dakota unions working to build power for all North Dakota workers.
North Dakota AFL-CIO 2022 Legislative Endorsements29 Jun, 2022
North Dakota AFL-CIO 2022 Legislative Endorsements
AFL-CIO president Liz Shuler on the future of America's labor movement19 Apr, 2022
Liz Shuler is the first woman ever elected president of the AFL-CIO.
She took over a time when the world of work has been turned upside down.
Union organizing is happening in some unexpected places, and sometimes in ways that disrupt the traditional union playbook.
Homecoming for Liz Shuler04 Apr, 2022
LABOR PRESS: You’ve been given such a huge responsibility now, with the death of your friend Rich Trumka [In August she was appointed to serve the remainder of his term.] But the entire time you’ve been involved, labor has been struggling to come back. Do you have a secret plan?
We're Not Slowing Down: The Labor Movement Must Keep Up The Fight For Voting Rights11 Feb, 2022
It was deeply disappointing that just days after our nation paid homage to the great civil rights leader Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
In The News
AFL-CIO News Feed
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: Unions Power America Sweepstakes Launching Aug. 10, With $50,000 Grand Prize -
- Economy Gains 528,000 Jobs in July; Unemployment Down to 3.5% -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: University of Michigan’s Library and Museum Workers Organize Union With AFT -
- Pass the Inflation Reduction Act: What Working People Are Doing This Week -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: UAW Member Shares Passion for Her Union and Her Work -
- One Job Should Be Enough: In the States Roundup -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: HFIU Instructors Prepare to Train Next Generation of Insulators -
- 8 Ways the Inflation Reduction Act Helps Working People -
- Vote for Candidates Who Support Workers’ Rights: The Working People Weekly List -
- Service + Solidarity Spotlight: UVC Slams Senators for Blocking Veterans’ Health Care Legislation -